Tuesday, January 5, 2010

happy new year....

Happy 2010!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. It's a new year with lots of great things planned, so stay tuned to see what's coming up.
I thought it might be fun to post sisters birthdays on here. So here they are for the month of January:
Jan 5th- Robin Nielson
Jan 14th- Maurine McLean
Jan 16th- Tonia Bowman
Happy Birthday ladies!
Also, a little thought:
I loved Elder Holland's article in this month's Ensign "The Best is Yet to Be", about looking forward to the future and not dwelling on the past.
He says, "As a new year begins and we try to benefit from a prior view of what has gone before, I plead with you not to dwell on days now gone nor to yearn vainly for yesterdays, however good those yesterdays may have been. The past is to be learned from but not lived in. We look back to claim the embers from glowing experiences but not the ashes. And when we have learned what we need to learn and have brought with us the best that we have experienced, then we look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future.
Love it.
Love,
Aubrey

No comments: