Wednesday, November 18, 2009

miscellaneous.....

Adri Soffe is currently in beauty school and would like everyone to know that she's available to cut some hair! :)

I am just letting my friends and family know that I am available to cut, color, perm, texture, and style hair. And if money is a little tight you can't beat the prices at SLCC. See the link below for a price list. I am on the Cosmetology floor (women's side) Monday-Thursday from 8am-11pm and the Barbering floor Monday and Tuesdays from 1pm-4pm. I am also there on Fridays from 12pm-2pm and can take anyone for a haircut that day. This will be my schedule until October 16 and then it switches to Mornings on Barbering and Afternoons in Cosmetology. If you would like to set up an appointment you can either call me at 801 502-4182 or the school at 801 957-4030 and ask to set up an appointment with me! Please call me if you have any questions and feel free to pass this along to anyone you know!Thanks for your support!!
Love,Adri
http://www.slcc.edu/barberingcosmetology/Services.asp

No comments: